Microsoft Outlook is one in all the very popular email services available on the internet by Microsoft. It doesn’t alone let users send emails but together provides a bunch of various services and choices. It’s allows users to forward an email as an attachment. If you want to forward an email as an attachment in Microsoft Outlook follow the following steps.
- Open Outlook 2013.
- Tap New Email to start a new message.
- Tap Attach Item.
- Select Outlook Item.
- In the Insert Item window, under Look in, browse to the folder with the email message you want to attach. Under Items, select the email message.
- Tap OK.
- When the rest of the message is ready, Tap Send.
- If the recipient needs to see the Internet Headers section of the attached email:
Double-Tap the attached email, to open it.
- Tap File.
- Tap Info.
- Tap Properties, and look in the Internet Headers field.
In case you’ve got any question regarding this be at liberty to contact to our toll-free helpline range +1-844-888-3860.