Microsoft Outlook is one among the wide used mail platform. It’s several users around the world and this is often as a result of it supply client bound services. Just in case users get into bother he might acquire straightforward facilitate from Microsoft Outlook client service range.
Microsoft Outlook is gaining quality day by day. It deserves this because it is that the master of the sphere. Microsoft Outlook provides excellence and is that the best beyond any doubt. Microsoft Outlook takes care of the interests of the users additionally. Keeping in mind, it also allows its users to increase the font size according to their convenience.
I. Increase the Font Size While Reading Mail in Outlook
- With the message open in Outlook’s reading pane:
- Click Zoom In(+) in the Outlook status bar.
- With the message open in its own window:
- Make sure the Messageribbon in expanded.
- Click Zoom.
- Select the desired zooming level under
- Click OK.
- Increase the Font Size While Reading Mail in Outlook with a Mouse ans Scroll Wheel
If you use a mouse with a scroll wheel, you can also:
- Hold down Ctrl while turning the scroll wheel on your mouse down over the message’s text area.
In case, you want any information regarding Microsoft outlook you can simply contact to our Outlook toll free number +1-844-888-3860 to get straightforward assistance.