Microsoft Outlook is one in all the foremost effective email services get-able on the net. It doesn’t alone let users send emails but together provides a bunch of various services and choices. It’s calendar, contacts, synchronization choices and lots of different helpful options. Users set appointments, build schedules and save contacts. One of its normal yet salient features is that you can insert a graphic or animation in your outlook email signature. If you wish to add a graphic or animation in your Outlook Email signature follow the below given steps
- Select File from the menu in MS Outlook.
- Choose Options to open Outlook Options.
- Go in the Mail tab.
- Within the Compose messages section, select the Signatures… button next to make or modify signatures for messages.
If you have already got a signature that you just need to feature a picture to, skip all the way down to Step half-dozen. Otherwise, click the New button within the E-mail Signature tab to create a replacement Outlook signature.
Name the signature distinctive then enter any text you wish enclosed within the signature within the space at rock bottom of the Signatures and Stationery window, within the Edit signature section.
- Make certain the signature you wish to feature an image is chosen.
- Position the cursor wherever you wish to insert the image.
- Click the insert photos button within the information toolbar to pick out the image you wish within the signature. It is the one between the card and link buttons.
- Click OK on the Signatures and stationery window to save the signature.
- Click OK once more to exit out of Outlook Options.
If you wish to edit existing signature, see the steps:-
- Create a new message in Outlook using rich HTML formatting.
- Design your desired signature in the body of the message.
- Position the cursor wherever you wish to insert an image.
- Use Insert > Picture… to add the image or animation.
5. Press Ctrl + A to focus on the complete body of the message.
- Press Ctrl + C.
- Now select Tools > Options… from the main Outlook menu.
- Access the Mail Format
- Click ..under Signatures.
- Click ..to add a new signature and give it a name.
- Click Next >.
- Press Ctrl + Vto paste your signature in the Signature text
- Click Finish.
- Now click OK.
If you’ve got simply created your 1st signature, Outlook has mechanically created it the default for brand new messages, which implies it’ll be automatically inserted. To use it for replies too, choose it beneath Signature for replies and forwards:.
- Click OK once more.
In case you have any other query relating to this, feel free to contact to our toll free outlook customer service number +1-844-888-3860.