Signing in with a password and a verification code means your account is more secure. When you remove this extra layer of security, you will only be asked for a password when you sign in, which makes it easier for someone to break into your account. Two-step authentication is a method to secure your Gmail accounts.
- Firstly, a user is required to visit to Google’s “2-Step Verification” page and then click on the “Get Started” icon.
- Enter the Google email as well as password to login into the account.
- Click on the “Start setup” Button.
- Adding your phone number which Google has send the six-digit verification code to you is an essential step to be considered by users.
- Phone number verification number is an essential task where a user will be asked to enter the six-digit code sent by the Google.
- Choose whether or not you wish to add your current computer as a trusted device.
- Confirmation of a 2-step verification method is required by users to complete the process.
- The process ensures to users that they do have access to their physical devices as well as to their virtual passwords.
Enable and Disable 2- step verification:
- Sign- in and security.
- Select 2- step verification.
- Sign-in with your username, password and verification code sends to your mobile.
- Choose “Turn Off” 2-step verification.
- Click OK, to disable 2-step verification.
- Click “turn on” button for enabling.
For More Gmail Help Call Toll Free No: +1-844-888-3860